Sunday 25 November 2007

New service – not for the bride!!

I am frequently being approached by people interested in becoming a wedding planner asking questions and wanting advice. I love to help people out with achieving their ambitions but am very aware that due to the limited amount of time I am able to give these emails, I may not be answering your questions as well as I could if I spoke to you face-to-face and allocated more of my time to you.

So, I am introducing a new service…not for the bride!

For the small fee of £25 per hour (the individual can specify how long they would like to spend with me) people interested in pursuing a career in wedding planning and coordination can book a time with me (Occasional Saturdays, some Sundays and evenings 7-9pm only at our Buckingham store) to talk through any thing they would like to ask me about my job and how I became a planner.

I will be more than happy to explain the process of setting up a company, how to get your first clients, my experiences over the last 4 years, general advice on how to be a good planner, how to get your name known etc so you can decide if it is the career for you.

If anyone is interested in this, email me on Beverly@brideandbeautiful.co.uk to register your interest and book your time. The payment would be asked for in advance of our meeting.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: