Monday 8 September 2008

An amazing wedding day

I was lucky enough to coordinate a lovely wedding on Saturday at Packington Moor Farm in Litchfield, Staffs The venue is truly gorgeous. A modern feel inside a wonderfully converted barn. It has a civil ceremony license and a huge room for your wedding breakfast and reception. They also throw in a beautiful bridal cottage for your wedding night. Take a look at the website – even though it rained all day it was still the perfect venue. The staff were all friendly too and couldn’t do enough for me or the Bride and Groom. Highly recommended!

I also met an unbelievable artist called Laura Napier-Burrows. Now I have seen many ‘wedding singers’ in my career, but Laura was something else. If she had sold CDs at the wedding I would have bought one for myself without hesitation and then one for all my family and friends for Christmas! There are demos on her website, so visit now. She is also a lovely person as was her wonderful partner/sound technician. Based in the South of England, they travel - so book now!

And lastly to the couple – the Bride Karen looked gorgeous and Gareth made a very handsome Groom. A perfect couple who are both lucky to have wonderful families who were all having an amazing day. I love my job!

1 comment:

Ankur Jha said...

nicely explained the importance of wedding planning. Indian Weds also provide professional wedding arrangement service in budget thought thousand of its vendor in India. Kindly visit Destination wedding in Rishikesh to list your business or get affordable wedding services.