Monday 10 November 2008

NEC Success

I had a fabulous time at the NEC and met lots of lovely brides and their grooms!

Ant and Dic were excellent and I really enjoyed our joking about on stage, but hope people learnt a few things from me too!

The lovely team at Wedding Ideas magazine backed me up all weekend and I have a great time working with them and the lovely Rachel Southwood took a couple of photos of me and the boys which I will hopefully upload here soon.

Thank you to everyone who saw me and said hello - I hope to see you all again next year.

1 comment:

Ankur Jha said...

nicely explained the importance of wedding planning. Indian Weds also provide professional wedding arrangement service in budget thought thousand of its vendor in India. Kindly visit Destination wedding in Rishikesh to list your business or get affordable wedding services.