Tuesday 10 March 2009

I come Highly Recommended!


Well, its time to hand over my fabulous title of ‘2008 Wedding Planner of the year’. It’s been a busy year for me and one that I have enjoyed very much.

Now another wedding planner has this title for the coming year and I am very proud to announce that I am still ‘Highly Recommended’ by Wedding Ideas magazine and my clients.

Maybe next year I will be able to win the accolade back – until then I will continue doing what I do best – planning fabulous, personal wedding days for my wonderful clients.

Keep an eye on this blog as I am working on updating the wedding planning part of the www.brideandbeautiful.co.uk website and I will keep updating you on amazing suppliers and providing top tips on how to plan your wedding.

1 comment:

Ankur Jha said...

nicely explained the importance of a wedding planner. IndiaWeds also provide professional wedding arrangement service in budget thought thousand of its vendor in India. Kindly visit Destination wedding in Jaipur to list your business or get affordable wedding services.