Sunday 6 January 2008

Happy new year!


And what a great start for me....

I have been nominated as a finalist for the award of 'The UKs Best Wedding Planner' by readers of 'Wedding Ideas' magazine. Thank you very much to everyone who voted for me. Fingers crossed for the 1st Feb when the winners will be announced. To view all the nominations and finalists buy this months wedding ideas magazine now (Issue 52)
www.weddingideasmagazine.co.uk

I am also mentioned in the article called 'Planned to Perfection' written by the lovely Becky Skuse on page 139 so a good start to 2008!!

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season and are looking forward to the mornings getting lighter earlier again in a month or two like me!

Come back soon to see what I have in store for this blog and All Things Bride & Beautiful in 2008.

No comments: