Monday 28 January 2008

Stop Press – or allergy sufferers!!

I get lots of emails asking me if I know a good cake maker that caters for people (like myself) who have food allergies or intolerance's. Well, I have good news! There is a fabulous company that creates cakes just for people like us!
London based Heavenly Cakes (http://www.heavenlycakes4u.co.uk) has the answer: a decadently delicious range of homemade, vegan delights that are free from eggs, dairy, wheat, soya, GM-ingredients and nuts (all products contain coconut oil2). Gluten-free cakes are available for the growing number of coeliacs in the UK and sugar-free cakes made with agave nectar provide a diabetic-friendly alternative.

Take a look at their website, they even produce and sell cookies and ice cream!! I feel a shopping spree coming on!

No comments: