Wednesday 30 January 2008

I am the UKs Best Wedding Planner 2008!!

I am absolutely thrilled and excited to announce that at the awards lunch at the Riverbank Plaza hotel, London (www.parkplaza.com) at a fabulous lunch hosted by the wonderful team at Wedding Ideas (www.weddingideasmagazine.co.uk), I was announced as ‘The UKs Best Wedding Planner’.
Thank you so much to all my clients past, present (and future?) who voted for me and for all the invaluable support and encouragement from all my colleagues at ‘All Things Bride & Beautiful’. A special mention to Donnalee and Caroline who never fail to make me laugh even at my most fraught!

Issue 53 is in the shops now listing all the other winners and nominees and you can see photos of the event in issue 54 out in March.

Also, check out page 146 in issue 53 - some wonderful wedding planner has written a great article about personalising your wedding!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Bev - I'm so thrilled for you!